We are Dressr: a Belgian startup founded in 2020 by Caroline Baeten, based out of the fashion capital Antwerp.
We believe that the relationship between fashion brands and consumers should work in a circular way, creating a positive impact on our planet and our society. We’re digitally transforming this relationship and we’re looking for talented people to help us build the future of fashion.
Do you have what it takes and would you like to know more?
You can take a look at our open positions below:
Internship Marketing & PR
A bit of context
To prepare our launch, we have started a teaser campaign to increase brand awareness. We will start soon to organise a marketing campaign around the actual launch, that is why we are offering an internship focused on Marketing and PR.
Some of our successes
Dressr was selected as a ‘Global Social Project’ by Vlerick Business School. These are projects with a sustainable, social and/or ecological purpose. Together with seven MBA students, we have worked on marketing and finance.
Dressr has recently been selected by the start-up accelerator Start it @KBC. We get access to beautiful new offices in Antwerp and are surrounded by experts and coaches.
Now let’s talk about you and this internship!
Your objectives are to
- Develop a mixed digital strategy for social media (Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn).
- Create and plan the content and graphic designs for these channels
- Create and follow up campaigns in Mailchimp
- Prepare the PR campaign for the actual launch
You have this background
- Student in Digital PR / Marketing / Communication Management
- English and Dutch speaking, French is a nice to have
For this internship you are
- Available at least 2 days a week, for a minimum duration of 1 month
- Supported by your school
This internship would make you happy if you recognize yourself in the following description
- Passionate about fashion and circular economy
- Excited about working in a digital start-up company
- Able to work autonomously and structured
- Creative, dynamic and abstract thinker, communicate easily
What we offer
- You will be part of the fashion revolution and contribute to a better and healthier fashion industry
- You will join a small company where there is room for growth and your initiatives.
- You will have a meaningful professional internship experience to develop your career afterwards
- You work remotely or at the Start it @KBC office (Sint-Pietersvliet 7, 2000 Antwerp)
- You will work closely with Caroline and be in touch with the brands and consumers
- Network of Start it @KBC.
If you are interested, please fill out the application form on this page.
Follow our stories